—–- Welcome to —–
St Bees Golf Club
On the Course
- Normal golf clothing and golf shoes are required.
- Trainers, jeans, track suits, etc. are not permitted.
- Shorts should be Tailored.
In the Clubhouse
- Smart casual dress is required.
- Jeans, trainers, golf shoes, track suits, and soiled golf clothing are not acceptable.
- Please play off the Yellow Tees for Men, Red Tees for Ladies.
- Observe direction indicators for Trolleys and do not take them on the Tees or between the Green and greenside Bunkers. Do not take Golf bags onto the Tees.
- Do not practice your swing on the Tees.
- Repair pitch marks on Greens and rake Bunkers.
- Do not leave litter, empty bottles etc on the course. Use bins where provided.
- Switch off your Mobile phone on the course.
- Please remember to give way to the greens staff working on the course.
- Strictly observe the Rules of golf, the etiquette of golf and all course notices.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of appearance and obey the clubs dress code on the course and in the clubhouse.
- If playing from the 4th (13th) or 5th (14th) tees, please allow any walkers that are in view on the cliff path to pass by.
DRESS CODE & ETIQUETTE
St Bees Golf Club, Peck Mill Lane, St Bees, Cumbria, CA27 0EJ
Tel: 01946 824300 (Club) / 01946 820319 (Secretary) / 01946 828000 (School)
** MEMBERSHIP DEALS **
CONTRACTORS/COUNTRY MEMBERSHIP: £180
FULL MEMBERSHIP (MALE): £260
FULL MEMBERSHIP (FEMALE): £235
FOR MORE !!!